Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rags

I'm late again... I feel like a broken record with an excuse.  But I'm going to do a two-fer and then be all caught up.  Summer can not come soon enough.

The missed topic, is magazines. 

I only take a few magazines.  I take Cooking Light, which I have subscribed to for almost 20 years.  I can't believe I have been taking one magazine that long.  I think they need to reward me for my loyalty!  I love Cooking Light.  I feel that at least the recipes are a basic start at being healthy.  They have introduced me to many wonderful ways to prepare veggies, tips to lighten my favorites, and sneaky ways to cut calorie corners without loosing taste!

I also take Real Simple.  My mom gives it to me every year for Christmas.  I like the ideas and tips.  I love the way the magazine is laid out.  The pictures just make me happy.  But, every month it is a little hug from my mom.

My magazine holding area is over flowing.  I need to clean that out.  I think I will... but only after I write my next post.

Before:

photo by slperrett9


After:

photo by slperrett9


Want to see what the other ladies have to say?  Check them out at:  Froggie, Momarock, and Merrylandgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment