Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My prizes

This week's post is very late.  But, I injured myself and slid into poop in the process.  I have also had a lot going on in my personal life that makes it hard to keep up sometimes.  The falling face first into poop is a fairly graphic display of my current luck.

The topic is to discuss your prized possession.  I have 2 things that have been with me as long as I can remember.  I know I was probably 6 or 7 when I got Snoopy, it still seems like I have always had it.

photo by slperrett9



My blanket was made by a distant relative.  I had it the day my parents brought me home.  I can't describe the countless hours I spent looking at the animals.  I loved them.  I took my blanket when ever we left on a trip, it went downstairs to watch television.  Eventually it was so loved that my grandmother made me another one.  I put my beloved blanket on a shelf for safe keeping.

photo by slperrett9


photo by slperrett9

While neither has been with me my entire life.  Through various moves they have stayed with my mom, they are with me now.

Want to see what the other ladies have to say?  Check them out at:  Froggie, Momarock, and Merrylandgirl

 

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to still have things from our childhood. I still have my first blankie somewhere but I forgot about it in regards to this week's topic. I also gave my kids some of my old stuffed animals from my youth.

    ReplyDelete