Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today

Today's topic is how we cope with the tough times.  Specifically, when the going gets tough, the tough ___?

Things have been tough lately.  I am worried and scared and really out of my element, I don't know what to do.  I think the people that are helping me are good and that they will help us get through this, but for now, I am trying to figure out what I can do to keep the demons at bay.

I knit.
I eat chocolate.
I watch television.
I run.
I buy yarn.
I wear yarn.
I pet my yarn.
I knit.
I eat chocolate.
I run.

I do it all over and over, I hope that something will make things stop.  Sometimes something on that list makes it stop.

When all else fails, I crack really bad jokes.  It is always better the laugh than cry.

Today was a hard day.  I am going to go smell my yarn stash and cry for a bit.

Want to see what the other ladies do to cope?  Check them out at: Froggie, Momarock, and Merrylandgirl

1 comment:

  1. sorry it was a hard day. i'm here if you need to vent.

    ReplyDelete